Help Support Hire America’s Heroes
Hire America’s Heroes (HAH) engages sponsoring corporations and supporters in activities that educate, promote, and facilitate efforts to attract Military job seekers to the corporate workforce. The target population is transitioning service members, veterans from all conflicts, members of the National Guard and Reserve forces, Wounded Warriors and their caregivers, spouses, and military family members.
Hire America’s Heroes activities include:
- Educational events designed to showcase effective strategies for employing military in the corporate workforce
- Symposia: immersion events held on military bases that allow corporate leadership an opportunity to engage with military men and women still in service to the nation
- Events that educate job-seekers on corporate employment procedures
- Events that educate corporate recruiters on the skills military experience provides
- Events that provide a venue for discussion of specific employment opportunities for military job-seekers in the corporate workplace
Hire America’s Heroes sponsors and supporters take an active role in the operations of the organization including financial support, committee involvement, and participation on the Board of Directors.
Hire America’s Heroes Sponsor Benefits
Hire America’s Heroes Event Supporters
$5,000 to $10,000+ event contribution
Hire America’s Heroes Associates
$1,000 to $5,000 annual contribution
Hire America’s Heroes Donors
Up to $1,000 annual gift
Become a Sponsor
To be considered for sponsorship, please complete and return an Application to Become a Sponsor (click on title to download PDF).
Domestic Nonprofit Corporation incorporated in Washington State on May 8, 2007 (UBI #602-716-391)
“Hire America’s Heroes” trademarked name established April 17, 2008 (Serial # 77/087198).
Established as a 501(c)(3) public charity effective April 6, 2007 (EIN #35-2292248)
All certifications are current.
If you have questions about the application or about being a sponsor, please Contact Us.