Help Support Hire America’s Heroes
Hire America’s Heroes (HAH) engages member corporations and supporters in activities that educate, promote, and facilitate efforts to attract Military job seekers to the corporate workforce. The target population is transitioning service members, veterans from all conflicts, members of the National Guard and Reserve forces, Wounded Warriors and their caregivers, spouses, and military family members.
Hire America’s Heroes activities include:
- Educational events designed to showcase effective strategies for employing military in the corporate workforce
- Symposia: immersion events held on military bases that allow corporate leadership an opportunity to engage with military men and women still in service to the nation
- Events that educate job-seekers on corporate employment procedures
- Events that educate corporate recruiters on the skills military experience provides
- Events that provide a venue for discussion of specific employment opportunities for military job-seekers in the corporate workplace
Hire America’s Heroes members and supporters take an active role in the operations of the organization including financial support, committee involvement, and participation on various Boards.
Hire America’s Heroes Member Benefits
Friends of Hire America’s Heroes
Hire America’s Heroes Donors are also welcomed contributors to organizational support. Funds received from Friends of Hire America’s Heroes, or Donors, may be used to support core functions of the organization and/or toward specific events and programs.
Become a Member
To be considered for membership, please complete and return an Follow this link to download the Hire America’s Heroes 2015 Membership Option Form (click on title to download PDF).
Domestic Nonprofit Corporation incorporated in Washington State on May 8, 2007 (UBI #602-716-391)
“Hire America’s Heroes” trademarked name established April 17, 2008 (Serial # 77/087198).
Established as a 501(c)(3) public charity effective April 6, 2007 (EIN #35-2292248)
All certifications are current.
If you have questions about the application or about being a member, please Contact Us.